Monday, May 4, 2009

The BIG trip: Pisa

Hey everyone!


I am safely home in Sevilla, despite a slight fiasco getting from Paris to here. We missed our flight and had to quickly book a new one for the next day. The trip was 10 days long. We flew into Pisa. Then visited Venice and Rome. Then, we flew out of Rome to Paris. Because the trip was quite long, I'm going to dedicate 1 blog to each city...starting with Pisa.


We basically went to Pisa for the photo-op. It was really cool to actually be seeing the leaning tower of pisa. I remember as a kid always joking about it, and then i was seeing it! That happened to me a lot this trip, things from my childhood that I heard about or wanted to see that actually came true (another example, the Eiffel Tower). We were only in Pisa for about 3 hours. Around the tower were other historical buildings, a nice lawn to relax on, and shopping booths. Then, we took a train to Florence.


No comments:

Post a Comment